A Coach Application
A coach application to manage their courses, lessons, participants, attendance and skills.
Improve back office and coach management processes. Reduce friction, mistakes and costs. An easy and light weighted application integration in any workplace environment.
Customer Experience Goal
Through a better and real-time tracking of the customer attendance and skills as well as an easier information transfer from one coach to another and to the back office, the customer experience should improve.
Attendance List by Paper
In the past, a lot of swimming coaches and schools tracked the attendance and the skills of the participants with paper/pen solutions.
For a real-time approach and the reduction of paper waste, Aqualetics (by Sundrbi) used an excel-word-dropbox-solution as a coach management tool.
Since this summer, all Aqualetics coaches use the specific coach application for the management of their courses.
What do we have?
- Dropbox attendance and skill lists per coach and course (excel sheets)
- Excel overview sheet of all courses, participants and coaches as the main planning tool
- Manually produced status updates and diplomas with the combination of word and excel sheets
What do we need?
- All the above in one application
- Easy import/export of data as well as status updates and diplomas
- A specification for all the processes and data needed for the application features
- A good app developer
- A short period of time for the beta release
- A small budget
First idea, concept, wireframes and specification. –> On hold – due to reprioritisation.
More and more course participants (over 400 participants/weekly). Old process too slow and error-prone.
Iterative specification, development, testing.
Successful beta launch. Collecting data and feedback while continuously improving the application.
Improving the application. Adding new features. Launching the application – for real.
Defining scaling strategy. Possible white label strategy for different sport organisations.
Shall we implement a similar application for you?
Let's Start Something new.
write us a word.
We love to hear from your idea, project, process...